mercredi 21 janvier 2015




Hey guys, I know I've been a bit inactive lately bc of projects so I figured it would be good to start a tutorial series since a lot of people have asked for them.

In this tutorial I cover some biped basics to get you acquainted and familiar with how to setup and use the biped system. I will continue to expand on how to animate with biped in later videos.

________________________________________­________________________

Stuff that I cover in this video:
Creating/setting up biped
Different types of keyframes in the "Key Info" rollout
copy/paste rollout

________________________________________­________________________

Stuff that I will cover in future videos:
Biped animation link constraints
IK and FK (inverse and forward kinematics)
TCB rollout (the biped curve editor)
Biped animation layers
motion capture and combining multiple files
Some overall tips and tricks for animating



rated:

viewed:87293

source

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire