samedi 6 décembre 2014




Answering some quenstions here.

1st. this is not a tutorial, just demosntration of my work

2nd: the song´s name is Hollow by Submersed

and 3rd:

i know this job isnt that good, and i made a lot of drama over it, but let me clarify.

this video was uploaded on 2006, back there i was just a teen that loved to play around with 3ds max instead of playing football or something... when i finished this project right i was 15 yo, and it was my first "grand" result with the software ... because i never took classes of 3d studio, my learning process was all by my self reading tutorial on the internet.

so when i got these renders i was stunned and thrilled with the results. Aaand on top of that i was sord of a adventurer on Windows Movie maker :) and i decided to make this little video just to celebrate the fact i did something cool for me.

So for you Pro´s out there that think this is a "crappy easy job", i say Yes.. yes it is.. but it was MY crappy and easy job.. and i am proud of it

thank you very much

Paulo

wanna see something more recent from me check this video out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEz4Rm...

Gone



rated:

viewed:187680

source

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire